- The Internet is an invaluable communication tool as people are able to access information online and talk with their peers instantly.
- However, computer affects personal relationships in such a way that it could lead people to social isolation.
- Advances in technology have led to a noticeable increase in the number of teens with mobile phones
- People learn how to develop their social skills online through social media but this has nothing to do with the real life social skills.
- How has modern technology changed the way people communicate and interact with each other?
- What are the drawbacks of communicating through a machine?
- Are teenagers familiar with real life social skills?