- People should be wary of cyber-criminals who hack into their computers illegally on a global scale.
- Being online makes you instantly vulnerable that’s why you should always take the right precautions to avoid falling victim to e-crime.
- It is advisable not to give away personal information online unless you trust the source and it is important to invest in your security by installing and updating security software.
- Dishonesty and deception are very common online and more often than not what looks harmless on the surface may hide dangers that could ruin your life.
- Keep your personal computer safe from infections that could spread throughout your system.
- The internet is a tool that should be used with caution. Do you agree?
- How dangerous is to use the internet today without knowing the ways you can protect yourself?