- Several employers are reluctant to employ women due to discrimination, fear, and prejudice.
- Women do not usually receive the same treatment as their male counterparts, although they are equally capable and deserve to be taken more seriously.
- Women face discrimination in the workplace and they experience several obstacles from sexual harassment to being overlooked as an employee.
- The salaries of men and women in the same company are not equal; women are usually underpaid although they do the same kind of job.
- Men and women are said to be excluded from specific jobs due to their gender. Is this fair in your opinion?
- Are women treated differently in the workplace? If yes, to what extent and in what ways?