- People should prefer crops and vegetables that are grown without synthetic fertilisers.
- People should avoid eating meat that comes from animals which are treated with hormones or antibiotics.
- Public awareness should be raised in relation to the products people consume; not all products meet certain requirements that make them environmentally friendly.
- The contamination of food has destroyed its nutritional value; people need to look for healthier alternatives that are not chemically treated.
- Water contamination is extremely dangerous for people’s health; it is imperative to find a solution to this hazard.
- Why do more and more people resort to organic food today?
- People today can eat everything they want regarding the numerous options they have, but they can’t eat anything at all regarding their health. Discuss.