- There is a rising demand for web developers.
- In order to compete in the job market you need to be well equipped for the position you want and have suitable qualifications.
- Only the basic requirements will not get you very far in relation to employment prospects.
- In order to secure a job you have to impress potential employers not only with your academic achievements and work experience in your field but also with your social skills.
- A desirable job helps you gain independence.
- Being suited to a job in terms of qualifications increases your prospects for promotion.
- Young adults should choose a field of study according to the demands of the job market and not according to their preferences. Do you agree?
- Some school graduates prefer to find a job right after school instead of going to university. What are the advantages and disadvantages of that?
- What are the benefits of a good education?