- Trees play a vital role to people’s health and well-being; the sooner people realise that, the better. Not only do they provide oxygen and improve air quality but they also make the surroundings beautiful—to say the least. Hence, the only solution to the problem of deforestation is reforestation.
- There is a tendency towards the overconsumption of the earth’s resources whereas governments should focus on ways to make the most of natural energies that don’t run out.
- There is the opportunity to produce electricity naturally by converting the energy of the sun (solar energy into electricity).
- Governments should take decisive action in order to tackle the problem of ecologically wasteful products; this toxic trend, which is the result of consumerism, will ultimately lead to an environmental disaster.
- The energy wasted by the consumption of electricity is more than significant. In what ways can energy be conserved?
- The earth’s resources are running out. What can be done about it?
- In what ways does consumerism affect the environment? What could be done about it?