- There is a lot of controversy around nuclear power; nuclear power is an extremely efficient source of energy for sure, but failure to abide by the safety procedures will result in an accident and the impact not only on the local environment but also on people’s health would be catastrophic.
- People should reduce their dependency on this kind of energy source and find alternative ways to replace it because a potential accident can have disastrous consequences.
- A unique advantage of nuclear power is that it is one of the most environmentally friendly sources of energy as it produces fewer greenhouse gas emissions in comparison to traditional sources like coal power.
- There is a rising demand for nuclear power plants because as the worldwide energy consumption is growing, the emissions of greenhouse gases are rising; thus, people need a more environmentally friendly energy than coal.
- What are the advantages of nuclear power?
- What are the potential problems of nuclear energy? How can they be avoided?