- Both parents should play a role in child bearing and spend quality time with their offspring.
- Parents that view children as individuals and treat them with respect usually raise children with a sense of responsibility.
- Children should learn to be respectful towards the elderly and apologise for their disobedience.
- When children misbehave, they usually seek their parents’ attention.
- Raising children requires patience and diplomacy.
- The best way to handle a stubborn child is to express your disapproval of his/her behaviour and give a warning.
- How has parental discipline changed from the past?
- What are the best methods to teach discipline to a child?