- Governments should take effective measures to eliminate the toxic fumes released into the atmosphere by the disposal of waste, especially plastic.
- It will make a huge difference if all companies used biodegradable plastic for their products, as the disposal of regular plastic is a threat to the environment.
- Governments should use the media in order to raise public awareness in relation to recycling.
- Governments should create laws to combat the problem of the disposal of waste and ensure that people abide by these laws through regular inspections.
- If governments don’t tackle this issue immediately, the consequences are going to be catastrophic in the long run.
- It is imperative that the issue of waste is addressed so as to reduce the risk to people’s health due to potential health hazards.
- What do you suggest as a solution regarding the disposal of electronic devices?
- Nowadays, most people recycle their waste. Is this enough? What else could be done?