- Insomnia is a common problem of our modern times as people are either under a lot of pressure and they cannot go to sleep or they have no time for relaxation due to a very busy schedule.
- Lack of sleep not only leads to irritability but it also interferes with daily activities as physical energy is not adequately restored during the night.
- Inadequate rest is detrimental to people’s health not only because people experience lack of motivation during the day but also because it has a negative effect on the body and its function.
- A good sleep or nap has a profound effect on our bodies as we feel refreshed and alert.
- People today are so busy that they underestimate the importance of rest. What are the consequences?
- If health is the most important thing, why do people keep ignoring it?