- The gradual migration of people from rural areas to urban ones will lead to the abandonment of the agricultural land and the depopulation of the villages—the majority of which are already deserted.
- The shortage of jobs in rural areas along with young people’s need to pursue a career, are the two main reasons of rural depopulation.
- In search of a brighter future, people are willing to move to overcrowded areas and join the competitive rat race.
- People leave a healthier lifestyle behind at the expense of earning a higher salary.
- Life in urban areas is far too stressful as compared to rural life which is close to nature.
- Why do people leave their villages in order to live in the big city?
- What are the consequences of overpopulation in urban areas?
- What are the problems caused by the depopulation of the villages?